Former Olympian and EHF Master Coach Mark Hawkins and Julian Rux, founder and owner of Handballytics, team up during the Olympic Games in Tokyo for „Handball in Numbers – The Handballytics Podcast“. Almost every day they will introduce new „Advanced Statistics“ and based on these analyse one game per episode with well known guests from the world of handball. Each episode will be about 15 minutes long. Both the men’s and women’s tournament will be discussed.
- The Preview Episode
- Episode 1: Jamal Naji on Pace and Norway vs. Brazil
- Episode 2: Neil Johnson (ESPN) on Pace Adjusted Stats and Norway vs. South Korea
- Episode 3: Jörg Lützelberger on Germany’s Lineup Stats and Argentina vs. Germany
- Episode 4: Rasmus Boysen on Expected Goals and Japan vs. Egypt
- Episode 5: Rasmus Vandbæk on Goalkeeper Statistics (and a litte bit about Montenegro vs. Norway)
During the Olympics we will also publish a lot of of statistics on here and on social media.